Get more business in your pipeline!
These advanced, multi-channel marketing programs are a highly effective way to move prospects through your sales pipeline to build more business. This process may seem very complicated, as you can see in our somewhat whimsical workflow illustration. The First Name Basis team has a strong record in bringing these programs online and making them as effective - and cost-effective - as possible.
A well-crafted marketing program moves each of your contacts through the business cycle
- From "suspect" to prospect
- From prospect to proposal
- ...proposal to first time buyer
- ...to repeat customer
- ...to top client
- ...to "most favored nation"
We've identified ten critical elements to a successful and effective business-building multi-channel, multi-touch marketing program.
- Targeting (list acquisition)
- Creative Copy and Design
- Data processing
- Online content (email, web, Flash)
- Print content (production, fulfillment)
- Automated production workflow
- Triggered follow-up (lead nurturing)
- Measurement, analysis and fine-tuning
The "Response" section of our web site details each of these steps.